Friday, January 20, 2012

Allured & Facebook

Currently, my forthcoming debut novel, Allured has just returned from Vermont from being  edited. Soon, by months end I'll be looking the manuscript over and applying the changes needed to send Allured off to agents. Hopefully by years end.

To date, I have many ideas sitting on the back burner waiting to be developed. And I hope to write some of them, shortly. With that said, while Allured is being polished and transformed I am currently working on a few projects.

1. "Death Howls" a YA Paranormal occult novel, based on a nightmare I had when I was seventeen. (don't want to leave a synopsis here) 

2. "The Haunting of Myra Gray" a YA paranormal suspense thriller, that leads three teen-agers on a wild goose-chase as they try to uncover the truth about their best friend who is believed to have committed suicide.

3. "Boston Burning" a paranormal suspense YA fiction based on accounts of witch trials.

4. "Under the Midnight Sun" an adult romance novel about two lovers that rekindle a relationship after twenty years.

5. "In My Darkest Hour" a collection of dark poetry that I have been writing for the past year. 

Feel free to checkout my official Facebook page  www.facebook.com/novelistreesejacquez here you'll be able to connect with me on a more personal basis, as well for reading different status updates that pertain to Allured, and other stories I post. Please click on the "Like" to keep contacted on a weekly basis. And, feel free to share this page with all your friends. I look forward in speaking to you.


I will be posting updates regarding Allured, when possible. As for the other projects I am dabbling in; please check back, often. 

You can also find me under my friend page under Reese Jacquez. There, we can interact on a more personal level. Questions, discussions and what everyone is currently reading, will also be posted. On my friend page, I will also be posting updates regarding all of the projects I am working on, as for, Allured. 

Strive for your dreams, whatever they are. And, keep reading so we can keep writing intriguing stories for "all" to enjoy.
;0

No comments:

Post a Comment